question

andrem avatar image
andrem asked

Removed player keeps coming back!

Hello!

If I remove a player from the game manager at first the player seems to be gone.
But if I try to login the deleted player from the game through "LoginWithEmailAddress" using his name and password the user comes back. But now he has no data! Only email and password are left. Not even the old didplay name is there.

Is this suposed to happen? At first I thought "LoginWithEmailAddress" is creating a new user. But the documentation says "LoginWithEmailAddress" wont create a new user. I cheked this by entering a different username and password that is not being used right not and it doesnt create a new account.

Any thoughts on this?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, we have a number of threads on this, at this point. Player accounts are queued for deletion when they are "deleted" via the Game Manager, so the credentials to log the account in will persist for a variable amount of time after the account deletion has been requested. Have a look at this thread for more info on this: https://community.playfab.com/questions/14271/deleted-users-from-dashboard-causing-issues.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.