question

JonikVR avatar image
JonikVR asked

Players not showing up

So whenever i test my game on unity and then stop, no player shows up in the players panel in PlayFab, even when clicking "Search", it says "No players found" and i dont know what to do. I have logged in on unity and have the PlayFab SDK and editor extensions and all of that done. I haven't seen any solution for this in any other post.

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Since you mentioned that you can't search for any players in the Players section of PlayFab Game Manager, did you have successfully called any PlayFab login/register API to register a player account under your title? The account you log in to Unity editor extensions is your PlayFab developer account. You need to call the PlayFab login/register API to register a player account under your title first so that you can search it on Game Manager. For more info about player login, you can refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/authentication/login/login-basics-best-practices .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.