question

DaveTs avatar image
DaveTs asked

I can't delete player data

Hi.

This evening after doing some tests, suddently I couldn't delete user data. I'm trying to do it from the api, and from the Gamemanager, same results. No data is erased.

Is there any issue with the user system refreshing player information?

Regards,

Player Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you give us the Title ID, PlayFab ID, and Key for the data, so that we can have a look? Also, what are the specific API calls you're using, and what are the repro steps for what you're seeing in the Game Manager?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DaveTs avatar image DaveTs commented ·

Where do I send that info, by private message? The steps are easy, go to user profile, check data tab. Go to the only user data entry, select it and delete. After refreshing the page, the data is still there.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan DaveTs commented ·

For future reference, nothing above is confidential. If we ever needed something that does require confidentiality, we'll call out that you should use a ticket for privacy.

0 Likes 0 ·
DaveTs avatar image DaveTs commented ·

Seems it's fixed, but i did it by editing the field and emptying it. Delete seems to not work.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan DaveTs commented ·

The issue is more of a user flow problem. You need to click Save at the bottom of the page after removing a Key. Once you do that, your changes are saved. I'll open a bug on this for the Game Manager team.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.