question

ibaimayo11 avatar image
ibaimayo11 asked

Playfab Party Unity Android build issue

On Unity editor, PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().CreateAndJoinNetwork(); does work and successfully triggers OnNetworkJoined(). In case it wont the error is catched. The problem is when building for andrioid it wont catch any errors but wont create the network. Am I missing something?

private void OnNetworkJoined(object sender, string networkId)
 {
     Debug.Log("yeah, network logged in");
     clanHandler.updateNetworkId(networkId);
 }

private void Start() { messageManager = GameObject.FindObjectOfType(); clanHandler = GameObject.FindObjectOfType(); PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnNetworkJoined += OnNetworkJoined; PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnError += OnPlayFabError; PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnNetworkLeft += OnNetworkLeft; PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnChatMessageReceived += OnChatMessageReceived; PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnDataMessageReceived += OnDataMessageReceived; PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnRemotePlayerJoined += OnRemotePlayerJoined; PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().OnRemotePlayerLeft += OnRemotePlayerLeft; }

public void JoinCustomNetwork(string networkId)
 {
     Debug.Log("Joining a custom network");
     PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Get().JoinNetwork(networkId);
     Debug.Log("Custom network joint");
 }
multiplayer
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

Could you please use the latest PlayFab Party Unity SDK version 1.8.0.0-main.0 and try again to see if the issue persists?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
ibaimayo11 avatar image
ibaimayo11 answered

I'm not sure what i changed but it already works, I think I reimported everithing and changed some gradle files not sure if that was the cause. Anyways, thanks :3

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.