I have followed the "Integrating the PlayFab GSDK into Unreal Engine 4" guide to the letter except for:
- Updating the Build.cs file's directories to reference the newest version of GSDK
- Including a new library from GSDK
Which I did on my own.
Additionally, I found a suggestion to specify that n.VerifyPeer = true, followed it, still no luck.
The server runs just fine on my personal PC; I can connect via 127.0.0.1 with no trouble from the client.
When I used RDP to look at the server I noticed that C:\Assets didn't exist.
Everything else with PlayFab works great; this is the only kink I've run into (which stinks because this is one of if not the most important components to my game right now).
That is just about all the information about my issue I can get. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know!
- Unreal Engine 4.25.3 Source Build from 8/7/20
- PlayFab plugin from the Unreal Marketplace
- GSDK C++ v18.104.22.168221