question

Benjamin Bennett avatar image
Benjamin Bennett asked

Is it possible to automate Azure function register and unregister?

I have GitHub actions working for my Azure scripts (automatically updating on Azure), but I'd really like to take it a step further and handle registering new and removing deleted functions from the PlayFab dashboard.

I have 2 projects (1 live and 1 sandbox) and it's a bit annoying to have to copy/paste the function name and url for each project and extremely error prone (I end up with bugs that don't exist on sandbox but do on prod because of a copy/paste error).

I looked through the docs and I only see support for the legacy cloudscript system, but I'm hoping there is some functionality for the newer Azure functions.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you mean you want to migrate the Azure Functions between two titles (registering new and removing deleted functions automatically), you can implement a tool to call API RegisterHttpFunction(RegisterQueuedFunction)/UnregisterFunction to register or remove the functions automatically.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.