question

Joshua Strunk avatar image
Joshua Strunk asked

Cloud Script Timeout exceptions, under 3 sec execute time.

Just today we started noticing CloudScriptExecutionTimeLimitExceeded on our title. However when we check the Execution Time it is always under 2 sec. So which is incorrect the Execution Time or the type of Exception?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This is for Title ID 125B, correct? Apologies for the confusion - I've corrected this on our side, so you shouldn't run into it anymore.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jose Pablo Monge Chacon avatar image
Jose Pablo Monge Chacon answered

Hello

I am having the same Issue here:

Title ID: BD4D

Is this a thing that usually happens??  Because we are supposed to launch in a couple of weeks...

Thanks in advance.

JP

10 |1200

Jose Pablo Monge Chacon avatar image
Jose Pablo Monge Chacon answered

Found the new Game Manager settings.

That's actually pretty awesome! Question

Is the server Api calls limit customizable too? where can I change it? :D

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, this definitely is not a common occurrence. In fact, it's a one-time issue for a few titles, which we are correcting. You shouldn't see this anymore for Title ID BD4D.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.