question

showerju avatar image
showerju asked

Can I call DIsplayProperties via InventoryItems?,Why can't I access displayproperties

I Tried to Access(call) The DIsplayProperties via InventoryItems. But always return null json.(ex. {})

Is it not recommended to call the display by inventory? then, why InventoryItem have DisplayProperties? for What?

• already using Calalog -> getItem. I Just curious and asking.. ,I Tried to Access The DIsplayProperties via InventoryItems. But always return null json.(ex. {})

Is it not recommended to call the display by inventory? then, why InventoryItem have DisplayProperties? for What?

• already using Calalog -> getItem. I Just curious and asking..

apisunity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The DisplayProperties are different for Catalog Items and Inventory Items, since you didn’t set DisplayProperties for Inventory Items, so it is empty. You can use Inventory - Update Inventory Items - REST API (PlayFab Economy) | Microsoft Learn to update DisplayProperties for Inventory Item. And you can set different DisplayProperties for each player's Inventory Item, for example, the usage scenario of random equipment attributes. In conclusion, to get CatalogItem’s DisplayProperties, you can use Catalog - Get Item - REST API (PlayFab Economy) | Microsoft Learn. To get the player Inventory Item’s custom DisplayProperties, you can use Inventory - Get Inventory Items - REST API (PlayFab Economy) | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.