question

entelicon avatar image
entelicon asked

New Contributor Type

Right now with adding people to your PlayFab project, you can set them to be an admin or to see the overview panel.

As I'm going to eventually hook up my credit card information to the project, I don't want them to be able to see that info.

Simple fix would be to set their access to Overview, but I still want them to be able to edit values and add news content if they need to.

My idea would be to add a sort of Contributor label that does what I'm asking.

Title News
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If what you'd like is additional default roles/permissions for the service, I would recommend posting the specifics to the Feature Requests forum, so that others can vote on the concepts. We prioritize in part based upon the aggregated feedback from all of our users, so having votes there is a big help in terms of our planning. But as things are right now, we don't show anything other than the last four digits of the credit card which is on file, so it's possible this isn't something you need to be concerned about.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.