question

Dean Loades avatar image
Dean Loades asked

Could we get the JSON editor on Title News as well?

The popup JSON editor in the Game Manager is really cool!

But it doesn't work on Title News, which is a big bummer considering that there is no localisation support in playfab and currently I think my only option is to put all the translations into JSON and pick a language on gameside.

Please make it work on Title News too! :-)

Title Newsgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Actually, the popup JSON editor is already working in the Title Data interface. If the Value for a given Title Data Key is properly formatted JSON, you'll see a blue "json" option on the right side of the Value window. Click that, and the popup will allow you to edit that Value in the JSON popup editor.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dean Loades avatar image Dean Loades commented ·

Ya I know it works on Title Data but...

Could we get the JSON editor on Title News as well?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Dean Loades commented ·

Ah, my apologies, Dean - obviously, I short-circuited on that one. We've mostly got folks using plaintext and HTML in Title News, which is why that didn't sync for me. But it's a good point that JSON data would be a useful format for Title News as well, and so having the editor there when it is in that format would be good. I'll ask the Game Manager team to see about adding that.

1 Like 1 ·
info avatar image info commented ·

+1 for the JSON Editor in title news, I have the same problem to manage localization.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.