server.DeletePlayer error

Hi!

handlers.RemoveAccount = function (args, context) {
     var request = {
         "PlayFabId" : currentPlayerId
     };
     server.DeletePlayer(request);
 };

Response of this function is: {"APIRequestsIssued":1,"Error":{"Error":"CloudScriptAPIRequestError","Message":"The script called a PlayFab API, which returned an error. See the Error logs for details.","StackTrace":"Error at Object.server_request (Script:181:24) at server.DeletePlayer (Script:512:69) at handlers.RemoveAccount (C7F74-main.js:38:12) at Object.invokeFunction (Script:117:33)"},"ExecutionTimeSeconds":0.016777,"FunctionName":"RemoveAccount","HttpRequestsIssued":0,"Logs":[{"Level":"Error","Message":"PlayFab API request error"}],"MemoryConsumedBytes":11672,"ProcessorTimeSeconds":0.002199,"Revision":6}

What I do wrong? ) Thanks!

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Vadim Assachyov avatar image
Vadim Assachyov answered

My fail. Need to be mark parameter in API feature: Allow server to delete player accounts

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

I'm glad you solved it, feel free to let me know if there are any other questions.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.