question

glen avatar image
glen asked

Where did the Upload New Revision button go?

The "Upload New Revision" button is no longer present in the server section of the Game Manager. This means uploading new CloudScripts is not possible unless we use GitHub. Is this option gone for good? Are we intended to use the browser editing for CloudScript?

CloudScript
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

glen avatar image glen commented ·

Awesome, it's functional again. BTW, editing CloudScript directly in the browser results in an error when attempting to save as a new revision. I'm currently using Chrome v51.0.2704.103

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan glen commented ·

What are your repro steps? When you edit in-line, a "Save as Revision nnn" button is available to the right - that's the one to use for updating.

0 Likes 0 ·
glen avatar image glen brendan commented ·

Ya, that's the one I use. But it always results in this error:

ErrorAn error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate.

The changes are never saved. Doesn't matter what changes I make, can be one character or multiple lines of code.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It was not our intent to limit the ways you can work with Cloud Script - just an error in the update of the page. We've restored the Upload New Revision option on the page. Please do let us know if you run into any issues with it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.