question

Kim YongSik avatar image
Kim YongSik asked

LoginWithAndroidDeviceID: The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted.

I deleted master player at webpage without unlink and I still can't login. Perhaps a month has passed. And I can't login to other title with same device id. How can I solve it?

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

The error means that the master player account is in the queue for deletion but has not been deleted. And please bear in mind that the deletion queue is for all titles not solely for your title. So, for example, if someone decided to delete a title that had many players, that could introduce a significant delay in the queue.

So, if you want to re-use the login credentials (device ID, Facebook account etc.), you’ll need to unlink it first. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the account to be processed before you can use the credentials.

Besides, if you have the access to create support ticket, you can submit a support ticket so that our engineers can take a look into this issue for you.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kim YongSik avatar image Kim YongSik commented ·

Unfortunately, I don't have the access to create support ticket.

What I want to check is whether it's normal to take this long.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Kim YongSik commented ·

The time it takes to delete an account depends on how many player deletions are waiting in the queue, and how much data exists for those player accounts, to be cleaned up. So, if there are a large number of player accounts waiting to be deleted in the deletion queue, your situation may occur. Could you please provide the login credential (such as the device Id in API: LoginWithAndroidDeviceID) which you still cannot re-use and your TitleId so that we can try to resolve the issue for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kim YongSik avatar image Kim YongSik Xiao Zha commented ·

TitleId : F9156 AndroidDeviceID : ecdb5966a6ec2808de2e80857d08512b

I used this device.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.