question

ann avatar image
ann asked

Unable to delete bundle in Economy V2

I'm trying to delete a bundle in Catalog V2, and I'm getting the following error:

Could not delete item 'd1513c33-3001-4873-843a-3f3ed5890381', because it would leave the catalog in an invalid state: NotAuthorized

Steamy

This bundle was being used as a test for Steam redemption - the title ID is E4D0A. Any assistance would be appreciated - it's just a test bundle but I'd like to clean it up and there's no hints as to why it would leave the catalog in an invalid state.

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

Thanks for reporting. We are looking into this issue. As a workaround, you can use Catalog - Delete Item - REST API (PlayFab Economy) | Microsoft Learn to delete the bundle through Postman (REST) SDK - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn. Besides, the X-EntityToken in the request header should be the EntityToken of your title which you can get using Authentication - Get Entity Token - REST API (PlayFab Authentication) | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.