question

jfilgueira avatar image
jfilgueira asked

I'm admin in a project but It says that I have no permission

I was using one title id, I tried to change to another Studio, but it stayed in my studio*.
We tried the other solution, to create a new title and change it in the project. But when I tried to change in the PlayFab EdEx tab inside Unity it says that "You are using a TitleId to which you are not a member, A title administrator can approve access for your account." but I'm admin in this new title.
Anyone knows how to solve it?

* I tried to add the new studio as admin than it removed me, but it didn't solved as we wanted. The title stayed in the other studio.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

moonbasedev avatar image moonbasedev commented ·

Still an Issue in April 2023. Anyone have a solution?

1 Like 1 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Could you please tell me what is the Authentication Provider of your account?

0 Likes 0 ·
jfilgueira avatar image jfilgueira Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

I don't know how find it, but I know my permissions on the project, admin, external and dashboard

0 Likes 0 ·
jfilgueira avatar image jfilgueira Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

My authentication provider is "PlayFab"

0 Likes 0 ·
Syed bilal shah avatar image
Syed bilal shah answered

What is your name. What Is your campany name

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.