question

Marcel Ernst avatar image
Marcel Ernst asked

Localized key is not supported for UGC item

Hi,

I'm trying to upload UGC with localization for all our supported languages. But for vietnamese I get the following error:

The Title does not support 'vi-VN' as a localized key.

Is there a complete list of supported localized keys? It's the official the ISO code. I couldn't find anything about the supported locale code in the documentation.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Sorry for the confusion. Currently, not all the combinations of the language code and regional code on the list are supported by Economy V2. If you have any “localized key” wanted, please feel free to post a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

For Economy v2 Localization, you can refer to Economy v2 Localization - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn, which contains the suggested Country, region, and language codes (microsoft.com).

2 comments
10 |1200

Marcel Ernst avatar image Marcel Ernst commented ·

So vietnam is supported, but not vietnamese?

0 Likes 0 ·
Marcel Ernst avatar image Marcel Ernst commented ·

I receive the same error as above for 'da_DK' as well for example. The linked documentation says, that language code 'da' and country code 'dk' should be supported. Am I missing a fact here?

0 Likes 0 ·
Marcel Ernst avatar image
Marcel Ernst answered

@Gosen Gao There are many locales, which result in the same error, despite being listed in the linked documentation:

• Arabic: neither 'ar-AE', ' ar-XA' nor 'ar-XA-AE' are working
  • Estonian: 'et-EE' doesn't work
  • Hebrew: 'he-IL' doesn't work
  • Croatian 'hr-HR' doesn't work
  • Latvian: 'lv-LV' doesn't work
  • Norwegian: 'no-NO' doesn't work
  • Romanian: 'ro-RO' doesn't work

There are also 2+ languages missing, despite their main country code is listed:

• Macedonian: language is missing, country code exists
  • Vietnamese: language is missing, country code exists
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.