question

Jose Pablo Monge Chacon avatar image
Jose Pablo Monge Chacon asked

Upgrading account error

Hello, So I reached out through the contact form, Brendan was nice enough to try and help me, but it seems like this is still an issue.

Am trying to upgrade our account to a pay as you go service (we are OLD users, 7 years or so). But when I try to upgrade the account it shows me an error regarding "page not found" brendan said that it might be an issue with the billing information, but when I try to update that I get this error:

• [StudioId:CDDF8EE9C48BBAE0] Billing account 2c92a0fd5e1dcf0d015e391736182a3d is in an unexpected state

He said I should open a ticket, but apparently the only way to open a support ticket is to have an upgraded account (which... seems like a weird thing to have when it's a billing issue ticket)

Can I get some help here?

Account Management
l3ehm.png (22.2 KiB)
akmd2.png (50.6 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jose Pablo Monge Chacon avatar image Jose Pablo Monge Chacon commented ·

@Andy help please

0 Likes 0 ·

@SethDu help please

0 Likes 0 ·

(sorry for tagging you folks here, I have no idea how to get attention to my case)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This is a technical issue, and not suitable for the Contact Us form (which is for business discussions only). I'll take this offline.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

In this case, we suggest you using this link: Contact us (playfab.com) to reach out to the relevant team.

2 comments
10 |1200

I already did :((((((( @Brendan told me to open a ticket, but I can't open tickets (since I can't upgrade my account) and this is is the closest to opening a ticket I got

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Jose Pablo Monge Chacon commented ·

Please do it again and describe your situation that you cannot open a support ticket.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.