question

analytics avatar image
analytics asked

New Players not displayed

Hello,

For about last 1 hour or so, new players are not displayed in Players section of the game manager.

And even though it seems they are present in datastore, details of them cannot be reached.

Example:

P1 was registered yesterday and it's being displayed.

I registered (LoginWithCustomId) P3 today and it is not displayed.

I add P1 as a friend to P3 from client sdk, I can see P3 in the P1's friend list in the game manager but cannot access its details.

Any idea when this problem will be resolved?

Account Management
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeff Sherwin avatar image Jeff Sherwin commented ·

Having same trouble. Is my first time trying to login with my client. I see the login in the dashboard. I get a session token and a playfabId returned - the client recognizes it as existing. But no player appears under players section of web interface.

0 Likes 0 ·
mkolinichenko avatar image mkolinichenko commented ·

Same problem here. One more thing: one of my players displayed as created today, but has last login on Feb 26th 8:39 PM. Weird

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Correct - there are a combination of factors impacting games right now. We're providing updates on the PlayStream delay issues via our status page, here: http://status.playfab.com/. I would also recommend keeping an eye on the AWS status page (http://status.aws.amazon.com/), as they're providing updates on their service status there. We're working on our side to resolve the PlayStream delays, and we're hopeful that AWS will have their issues resolved shortly.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

analytics avatar image analytics commented ·

Thanks Brendan, for me it is resolved at the moment.

PS: Didn't know the playfab status page, probably missed it in the documentation.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan analytics commented ·

You can get to it via the "Service Health" link at the bottom of the page (and the doc pages), but it's something we should probably highlight a bit more. We certainly like it - it is live-updated from the service, so it's always up-to-the minute for the status lights. The actual alert text, we enter as soon as alerts occur, are diagnosed, and resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.