question

Wolfgang Litzlbauer avatar image
Wolfgang Litzlbauer asked

Same Build with "Initialized" and "deployed"

We had today a similar issue like mentioned here:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/58243/build-stuck-on-initialized.html?childToView=60371#answer-60371 (reopening in a new thread since the issue it has been closed)

The build was stucked in initialized on North Europe. I add a region (US East) and the build started redoplying to US East and finally went to deployed with the same build in US East.

I'm wondering what is causing the behavior since I have no logs. Our unpacked server is currently close to 5GB. Could it be that we reached the build size limit (Game server build size: 5,000,000,000 bytes) and therefore might not be able to deploy?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

As @ravarna mentioned in that thread, 5G should not be a problem. @ravarna wants you to provide more info, such as, How long was it stuck in initialized? Build doesn't move to Deploying/Deployed unless the standby number > 0? What was the build Id?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.