question

Filyaev Alexey avatar image
Filyaev Alexey asked

Does Google Cloud Console integration through OAuth actually work given that they do not approve playfab domains?

Google requires OAuth consent screen in the application to be configured to function.

It automatically grabs domains from Linked Apps Web API config of Playfab.

In support emails they seem to ignore my links to your documentation and insist on deleting OAuth config for PlayFab

screenshot-2.png (29.8 KiB)
screenshot-3.png (39.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Filyaev Alexey avatar image
Filyaev Alexey answered

Hello everyone! Verification was successful. I wrote a request for verification to Google and after 2 days they sent an email

6voli.png (81.9 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Thanks for your sharing!

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered
2 comments
10 |1200

Filyaev Alexey avatar image Filyaev Alexey commented ·

Hey! I read about the problem in another question you sent me. But nothing is written there, whether the problem was solved or not and what the user did to solve this problem. What do I need to do to verify domains with Google?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Filyaev Alexey commented ·

As Jay mentioned in that thread, since this is a Google service, we don't know more details, you will need to contact Google Support and ask them to verify your app.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.