question

Martin Grigorov avatar image
Martin Grigorov asked

Google Sign-in requests verification of playfab's domain

We've integrated Google Sign-In and it's working fine but the problem is that after we've launched an update with the login method than we found out that there is a limit for the tokens requested from google for the sign-in. In order to increase the token grant limit we need to verify our app in the Google Cloud Platform but the problem is that the platform wants us to verify that playfab.com and playfabapi.com are domains owned by us :D . We cannot remove playfab.com and playfabapi.com from the domains list because they are used for the webhook sent from the login method. Do you know what we need to do to fix this issue? I am attaching screenshots.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

For this issue, we'd suggest you contact with Google Support to get your app verified. We have a lot of customers using Google Sign-In. The domains owned by PlayFab seems not to be an issue. Although, we do not have more details, but here is one sharing from a customer who finally got approval from Google: https://community.playfab.com/answers/47370/view.html.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Martin Grigorov avatar image Martin Grigorov commented ·

Thank you for your answer. The Google Sign-In is working for us too but in order for Google to lift the 10,000 new users per day limit they want to verify that Playfab.com and playfabapi.com are domains owned by us. I've already wrote to Google support team but I am still waiting for their response. I will write here again if they resolve the issue and what is the reason for the issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Martin Grigorov commented ·

Thank you for the update. Please let us know if there is anything needed to done on PlayFab side.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.