question

GOOFEES INC. avatar image
GOOFEES INC. asked

About the price of ranking

Hello. I have a question about the rankings. The ranking rewards are given up to 1000th place in the paid plan, but can this be increased further by charging? Can I increase this by paying more? Also, how many places can I increase it to? I would also like to know how much it costs.

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The current Reward Table only supports the first 1000 players. If you want to distribute rewards to over 1000 players, it is recommended to use Scheduled Tasks. For example, you may create a segment and it can contain players whose statistics are larger than a given value. Then define a scheduled task to run an Azure Function for each member in this segment. Reward sheet can be predefined in the function, to decide the reward.

We are also working on Leaderboard V2 and may add more powerful and flexible features to the current system. Please keep track of Roadmap updates. Thanks for your understanding.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

GOOFEES INC. avatar image GOOFEES INC. commented ·

Thank you for your reply.

I believe that the 1000 people in the reward table can be changed in the Custom Limits section of Title Settings/Limits/Rankings Prizes Table Ranks, but will there be a charge if I change the value?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ GOOFEES INC. commented ·

This is not upgradable for now unless you are in Enterprise Plan. Upgrading those limits will increase costs. If it is the case, you can submit a support ticket to us.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Please also note that Custom Limits section can only decrease the value to reduce your costs. As it is noted "Must be within the provisioned limit for the current plan".

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.