question

Kyle Bush avatar image
Kyle Bush asked

403 Error when attempting to log in to PlayFab on Nintendo Switch with NSA ID Token

Hello,

I read in another post that PlayFab does not return 403 errors at all, so the error must be coming from somewhere else. However, I am hoping you can still help by elaborating on how the ErrorMessage property of a PlayFabError is generated. Along with the 403 error, I receive the following ErrorMessage:

"The nintendo ai payload property does not match the configured client IDs for this title. (Parameter 'nintendo.ai')"

What I'm wondering is: is this string coming from PlayFab? If it is generated by PlayFab, then perhaps you would be able to elaborate on what is occurring here. If not, then I know to go ask on Nintendo's forums. I am asking here first because Nintendo always asks to post PlayFab-related problems on PlayFab's forums.

Thank you in advance.

unity3dAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Kyle Bush avatar image
Kyle Bush answered

SOLVED

The issue was that our "Nintendo account client ID" in the Nintendo Add-On section of the PlayFab dashboard for our game was not set correctly. This value needs to be set to Nintendo's "Application ID" for your game without the leading "0x"

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.