question

nicolasmozes avatar image
nicolasmozes asked

Default CloudScript file missing

cs.png

Hi there,

I am trying to learn about the Cloud Scripts, when I look for tutorials they all show a default script already in place where I can work on.

My title is missing that and when clicking on the Register Function, a new window appears and I cant seem to find instructions on this.

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Nico

CloudScript
cs.png (42.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The document you are referring is CloudScript Classic, which is disabled by default for new titles. If you refer to Announcing CloudScript using Azure Functions is now GA (playfab.com), Azure Function has been released and is in GA. It is the replacement solution for CloudScript Classic. Newly created titles or titles that haven't deployed with customized revisions, are unable to use Cloud Script Classic anymore.

Please refer to PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions Quickstart Guide - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to implement Azure Function. It is more flexible and powerful than Cloud Script Classic.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hapygames avatar image hapygames commented ·

Alright, thank you very much for your help and time!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.