question

Jérémie Fouché avatar image
Jérémie Fouché asked

Azure Function : Sample : MakeApiCall

Hello,

i try the : Samples Azure Functions

They first function "Hello World" works well.

But not the others like "MakeApiCall" :

What i have missed ? I need to fill arguments ? If yes where i can see which sort of arguments ?

Thank you

CloudScript
screenshot-6.png (47.8 KiB)
screenshot-5.png (34.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

UPDATE:

From the error message, we cannot narrow down this issue. It is recommended to locally debug or streaming logs in console to know the exact line that throwing error.

The repository you are referring is out-of-date ,please check this section of document -- PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions Quickstart Guide - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. Importing CS2AFHelperClasses.cs file in your project with ‘using PlayFab.Samples;’ and following the codes in this article will help you quickly implement the function. The CS2AFHelperClasses.cs file defines a few objects for context.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Peter Anderson avatar image
Peter Anderson answered

@SethDu I have followed the quickstart guide you have referenced and it all works. However, the documentation falls short of examples to call playfabAPI from an Azure function. I have found the same samples the original question references and they do not work, and you state they are out of date. I can not find any current documentation with working examples on how to call the playfabAPI from azure functions. It seems the quickstart guide needs to be further expanded with explanations of how to call into the playfab API from azure functions. If there is up to date documentation and examples on how to call playfabAPI please share these. Thank you.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.