question

Eden avatar image
Eden asked

CloudScript over Azure Functions returns CloudScriptAzureFunctionsReturnSizeExceeded

Hi,

I finished setup my first CloudScript using Azure Function, but for some reason, I keep getting this error - CloudScriptAzureFunctionsReturnSizeExceeded.

The return value of the tested Function is "yes", which doesn't come near the 65KB limit.

when testing the Function via URL, everything seems to be working fine, but when I try to access the Function from my application, it fails constantly.

Function URL: https://helloworldfinal.azurewebsites.net/api/HelloWorldFinal

code snippet from client:

code snipper from Function:

Any idea?

CloudScript
zp3um.png (72.7 KiB)
0esjp.png (29.6 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eden avatar image Eden commented ·

note: when checking the Function's log stream, I don't see any logging done when calling from application, whereas when calling from URL I do.

0 Likes 0 ·

Still trying to figure this out, in the meantime, I've managed to reproduce the error via postman:

0 Likes 0 ·
Eden avatar image Eden Eden commented ·

sorry for the spam

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Would you please tell us how you registered the Azure Function in your Title? I have registered your Azure Function in my Title and tested it with the code you post. It works perfectly with no error returning. The result of postman is the same.

3otl1.png (7.7 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi,

following your response, I returned to that exact configuration and fixed it according to the documentation, and it works.

I missed the part where I can have multiple entry points on a single Function, so I copied the URL as written in Azure:

My bad, but the returned error could've been more informative if possible.

Thank you for your assistance!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.