question

Christopher Clogg avatar image
Christopher Clogg asked

Bug with new daily title report email

Hi, we've recently been getting a new format for the daily report email, and in it I noticed the "trend" for DAU, MAU, and New Players are all 0%. Not sure if this is intended or not right now, but in the previous (non-azure) daily email, the percents were working.

Also from a feedback perspective, the old non-azure emails were much easier to read with the way the text/table was formatted.

Thanks!

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Good Guy avatar image Good Guy commented ·

Same here. The new reports use small fonts and the green or red triangles are tiny. Can't read these on my smartphone without pulling out my reading glasses :(

We also have 0% in the Trend column for all but D1 and D7.

1 Like 1 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Good Guy commented ·

Could you please provide your title ID? And I will forward the feedback to the corresponding team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Good Guy avatar image Good Guy Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Title 40088

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Thank you for reporting this issue, we would like to inspect the daily title report you received. However, this forum is not a good place to share your daily title report. Do you have access to the support ticket? Could you open a support ticket to us and let our engineer to inspect the detail?

0 Likes 0 ·
Christopher Clogg avatar image Christopher Clogg Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Sure I can do that.

0 Likes 0 ·
Good Guy avatar image Good Guy Christopher Clogg commented ·

Did they solve it for you?

0 Likes 0 ·
Good Guy avatar image
Good Guy answered

I've noticed now that not only is "Trend" showing 0% but the "Today" and "yesterday" data are REVERSED!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Good Guy avatar image Good Guy commented ·

Fixed as of today. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Good Guy commented ·

Thank you for your confirmation

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I noticed that you have open a support ticket. We will keep supporting you through the ticket. Thanks for understanding.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.