question

aleksandr avatar image
aleksandr asked

Can I get to change the environment in a virtual machine? For example, set there Python

Can I get to change the environment in a virtual machine? For example, setup there Python. Install database. From C++/Java using events initiate script work on others languages. In general, can I do whatever I want with the virtual machine: install the necessary packages

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Do you mean you want to change the environment for the Windows VMs that runs multiplayer server instances: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/ ?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aleksandr avatar image aleksandr commented ·

Can I use Linux under the following conditions: 1) use Game server executable in Java 2) install Redis, python, postgresql on the Game server container 3) from the Game server executable to access parallel scripts in Python and other languages

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan aleksandr commented ·

Since you're using linux, so yes, you can customize your linux image with the environment you want.

0 Likes 0 ·
aleksandr avatar image aleksandr Citrus Yan commented ·

thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.