question

Marlon avatar image
Marlon asked

How to Prevent Users from Logging in on Multiple Devices

We need to prevent our users from logging in on multiple different devices for various reasons concerning our new app. Any advice on how to get this done? They are logging in using Playfab. BrandenV I know we talked about this in feature requests, but I need help on this. Any thing I can do?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Marlon avatar image
Marlon answered

Our team has already thought of a temporary fix until this feature is implemented by playfab! Thanks brendanv for all the help!!!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

garrygaber avatar image garrygaber commented ·

Hi @Marlon - I know this is an old post, but just wondering what the fix was that you came up with? I am dealing with the same issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rez avatar image Rez garrygaber commented ·

Hi @Marlon, bump

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Glad to hear it, and thanks! If the workaround is something others might benefit from, feel free to post it here. :)

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.