question

DunkelBlume avatar image
DunkelBlume asked

Issue with players list

Hi @Brendan!

We are running test for our game and we need to delete the player's account so we can have a "fresh" user.
In the Players page in Playfab when we load players the list is not updating, I mean, It shows players logged in yesterday(Sunday, Nov. 1st), but the ones created today are not showing.
I had my account created saturday(Oct 31st), today, for testing I selected and deleted it using the Delete title player option. After this, my account didn't show on the Players list in Playfab.

Then I logged in through the game, playfab created the account all good, but when I go to the Players list in playfab this user account appears with the login data from the one created on saturnday, not the invetory and stuff just the last login and such is the info that is "loading" with old data.

My collegue deleted his account, then logged in through the game, Playfab sent back a new PlayFabId and when he went to look for his account he couldn't find it in the Players list.

Any idea what could be happening with the list? why is it not updating ?

Player Data
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

What's your title id? And, were you able to search that account in the query bar?

0 Likes 0 ·
DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume Citrus Yan commented ·

ID is 57F61 and nope, we couldn't

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

We're having a incident regarding Player queries: https://status.playfab.com/incidents/5c7s9q7jz987, which might be related to your issue. Please wait until it's fixed and then try again, if problem still exist, please let me know, sorry for the inconvenience.

And, btw, which id did you use to query the player? Is it the title player id or the master player id? You're supposed to use the master player id to query players.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume commented ·

yeah this might be the case...
as for the search it is with the master player id :D, thing is those accounts where deleted, then created again.

we worked around it adding stuff to the device string for the login, the truly freshly created accounts are visible.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan DunkelBlume commented ·

Are you still seeing this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume commented ·

Sorry for the late response, no we don't have the issue since thursday! thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan DunkelBlume commented ·

Great! Please inform us if you ever encounter this issue again.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.