question

reubencovington avatar image
reubencovington asked

Cloudscript accessing data from google sheets

I want to create a cloudscript scheduled task that pulls a list of emails from a google sheet so that I can compare them against user accounts. I've made progress on the user account comparisons, but I'm having issues finding any documentation on if/how I can access our google sheet that contains the list of emails.

I've been looking at https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/quickstart/nodejs but I wasn't sure if this would carry across to cloudscript

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

PlayFab original CloudScript doesn’t support the functions of native nodeJs. We would suggest you consider PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions if you want to use the Google Sheets with the Cloud Script function. PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions also supports tasks. It's a new feature that enables serverless compute on-demand in the language of your choice.

Please visit this documentation to check the supported language in Azure Functions.And you can search for the keywords to find the tutorials about “using Google Sheets in the Azure Functions”.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.