question

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun asked

Where can I see the log of cloud scripts?

For example, cloudscript has a function called test.

Client called the test function and I want to see the log about it.

I chose player_executed_cloudscript from event history, but it wasn't

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Did you add some loggings / error handling logic into your CloudScript? You’d need to manually add the logs in order to see them in the player_executed_cloudscript event. For more details, please see this section:

Handling errors in CloudScript

Advanced: Debugging CloudScript

And, it usually takes a while before the events show up in the Event History, for testing, we usually use PlayStream Monitor to monitor real-time events - if this is the issue you're bumping into.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman answered

If it's run for a player, are you checking under the Player -> Event History for a listing of the player-specific player_executed_cloudscript Event History? There can be a slight delay sometimes. If not, you should also be able to go to the Title Overview -> PlayStream Monitor tab before you call the test function, and then you should see it appear there when the function is called without requiring you to monitor a specific player's Event History, as well. And you could also see them under the Data -> Event History section, I believe.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.