question

Dan Wilson avatar image
Dan Wilson asked

OpenID Configuration

Is there a way to either edit the opened configurations in the account manually or at least have a way of it not auto-appending /.well-known/openid-configuration to whatever I enter?

I am trying to hook it up to Azure B2C, and MS has something called user flows, thus they don't put the configuration where it's normally expected to be..... The "issuer" listed in the configuration is the wrong URL to resolve the config....

Is there a way to manually edit this URL in the playfab settings, or is it always going to set the URL to what is in the "issuer" field?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Thanks for your feedback. I will dig into it and discuss with the team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan Wilson avatar image
Dan Wilson answered

So it turns out that Azure B2C has an option within the user flow settings to broadcast the well-known endpoint in the standard fashion, they just change it by default.

Thanks for the reply.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed the source code and find that in the current implementation, PlayFab will detect the ending of the issuer value, and "/.well-known/openid-configuration" will be added if missing. I understand that in Azure B2C, there are additional parameters adding at the end of the issuer URL.

It will be appreciated if you can send a feature request thread on the forum. You may also consider creating a support ticket if you are paid tier user.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.