question

Jeremy Rose avatar image
Jeremy Rose asked

Cloudscript Debugging Player Gamemanager

I have been working with calling cloudscript from inside the player screen in gamemanager.

It seems that some of the data for the log calls is not being displayed correctly.

I see lots of empty objects.

{
            "Level": "Error",
            "Message": "PlayFab API request error",
            "Data": [
                [
                    []
                ],
                [
                    [
                        [
                            []
                        ]
                    ]
                ],
                [
                    []
                ],
                [

Is this known? I tried searching but didn't find much.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Can share your title id, name of the Cloud Script function you were calling, and the ID(s) of the player(s) that is returning empty objects?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeremy Rose avatar image Jeremy Rose commented ·

The title ID is DD757.

The functions are the CreateCampaign, GetCampaigns.

Didn't really seem to matter.

It seems to happen when putting any data into the log functions or when an exception is thrown from the server functions.Most testing was done with account 842C54AFCFD50E6 didn't seem to see any correlation with accounts.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Jeremy Rose commented ·

I cannot find the specific event that is returning empty objects in player 842C54AFCFD50E6's Event history, can you specify the event id(s) that is returning empty objects so we can investigate?

By the way, I can see that CreateCampaign() and GetCampaigns() are working properly recently, does it mean that you've solved this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Rose avatar image
Jeremy Rose answered

I have added a function to the cloud code MakeMissingGroup that shows another issue I am seeing.

But you can run this code from that user and it will show the error. You may need to run it twice depending if the group exists already or not.

https://community.playfab.com/questions/37216/groups-not-showing-in-groups-but-are-listed-under.html?childToView=37302#answer-37302

3 comments
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

I can see there are three groups showing under the player 842C54AFCFD50E6's "Groups" page, however, there are only two groups showing in the Group list. That's the issue you are talking about, right?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Rose avatar image Jeremy Rose commented ·

yes that is the result of what I described

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen Jeremy Rose commented ·

Thank you for reporting this group list mismatching issue, I just informed team to investigate it. I will let you know the update. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.