question

sulaiman avatar image
sulaiman asked

IAP Story Sale

I have an IAP store setup in PlayFab. It contains bundles which contain VC. Players can purchase these bundles using real money. The bundle itemIDs correspond to iap product IDs I've setup on Google and Apple.

How would I setup a sale store for a certain player segments so that each bundle pays out 20% more VC? I can't create new bundles with difference VC amounts because their ItemIDs would still need to correspond to my Apple and Google product IDs right?

In-Game Economy
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sulaiman avatar image sulaiman commented ·

*title should read IAP Store Sale*

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>>> How would I setup a sale store for a certain player segments so that each bundle pays out 20% more VC?

You can refer to this tutorial Custom stores for player segments.

>>> I can't create new bundles with difference VC amounts because their ItemIDs would still need to correspond to my Apple and Google product IDs right?

If you want to create new bundles which can be bought by real money, their itemIDs should be correspond to the new Apple and Google product IDs.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sulaiman avatar image sulaiman commented ·

So if I want to create bundles that have the same real money price but diffs in VC amount, I would need to create additional Apple and Google product IDs that have the same real money price?Then add one to my normal store and the other to the sale store?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang sulaiman commented ·

Yes. In this case, VC should be the item's content. Currently, we can't dynamically change the item's content. So it's more suitable to use two items to handle the discount.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.