question

jaran avatar image
jaran asked

My studios shows error page

I can no longer access my studios or games. After I successfully log in I am greeted with an Error popup that only says "Error"

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Could you please share your title id? I can help to check that for you

0 Likes 0 ·
jaran avatar image jaran franklinchen commented ·

Title ID: 27E0E

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen jaran commented ·

I checked your title and verified the game manager login is working well. Could you please clear web browser cache, reopen playfab.com and try again? Let me know if you still have issue

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

This issue was a bug that impacted a few studios. We found and fixed it earlier today. The page should now be functional for everyone.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi @jaran, we have a form on our Contact page that allows you to submit Login or Billing issues, please choose "Problems logging in" type and report this login issue

10 |1200

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman answered

I'm experiencing the same problem.

4 comments
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Please refer to FranklinChen's reply to sumbit a issue.

1 Like 1 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Cleared cache, also tried multiple browsers, restarted system (tried again today)...always same issue with the error once I've logged in. I submitted a Problem Logging In issue through the Contact Page link provided above.

0 Likes 0 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman madmojoman commented ·

Also, I see errors in dev console for browser, if this helps track down the issue:

1. HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
    (XHR)GET - https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/my-games/all
  2. 0: 'Data' is not defined
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.