question

Dev TeamSolar avatar image
Dev TeamSolar asked

Player deletion taking over 2-3 days

I deleted the master player account for about a dozen test accounts that were created using anonymous Android device ID a couple days ago but the Android device IDs are still not available to use because it says the accounts are still being deleted. I realize now that I should unlink the device from the account before I delete them, but is there any way to expedite the current deletion process or to simply unlink the accounts?

In my new build, I changed the startup flow to LoginWithCustomID, and then linked and unlinked the Android device ID so then the ID is free to use. However, we still need to test on old builds that don't have this workaround. Is there any way I can unlink the Android device IDs from those accounts that are still being deleted?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Maybe you can refer to this thread, this customer worked out that he can free the android ID by Force Linking another account to the android ID. About the question that how long it takes to completely deleted accounts. We are currently confirming that if it can add progress prompt.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.