question

Aziz siela avatar image
Aziz siela asked

Issue with Unity Playfab Settings resetting, specifically Request Type

Hi i'm having the same issue as this guy : https://community.playfab.com/questions/6791/issue-with-unity-playfab-settings-resetting-specif.html

I'm having some issues using the Playfab SDK with Unity. Every time I try to change the web request type from "Unity WWW" to "HttpWebRequest" and save the settings, the green bar fills and I don't get any errors. However, every time I close unity and reopen it, or do something that causes the settings to reload (such as changing platform) this setting goes right back to "Unity WWW".

This is really frustrating as I get a lot of timeout issues when using Unity WWW request setting.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Thanks for your feedback. After our testing (Unity 2019.1.0f2 and SDK 2.65.190424), we found the same problem -- changes in the PlayfabEdEx has not taken effect in the PlayFabShareSettings and cannot be saved correctly-- and we have informed the related team,

For now, as a temporary solution, you can modify it in the PlayFabSharedSetting page ([Playfab]->[MakePlayFabShareSetting]).

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Aziz siela avatar image Aziz siela commented ·

Can you give me the url or sometihng because i can't find it

0 Likes 0 ·
Hernando avatar image Hernando Aziz siela commented ·

Please refer to above pics.

0 Likes 0 ·

Update : i don't know how but when i restart unity now , it stays Unity Web request as i want it to be ! hope it dosen't break !

0 Likes 0 ·

Thank you very much for your time , keep up :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.