question

nellykey avatar image
nellykey asked

Please help me to prognose limits.

Hi!

I`m developing low-monetized game with MAU supposed to be 200-400k.

I`m looking at few BaaS and PlayFab too, trying to prognose my budget.

Server operations are typical for match-3 game:

it has few hundreds level so I want to store highscore for each of them (probably using CloudScript and limit with 10kb) and store user profile - quantity of currency, boosters, lives.

Interaction between friends is sending/requesting lives.

Which limits i`l meet at first with such kind of client-server interaction? As I see there is no MAU limit so I`m trying to figure out which limits are critycal for me in free tier (like API calls etc.) and how much it will costs for me to upgrade just this limits.

Second question - am I own data using PlayFab? I mean if I want to use another BaaS in future can I download my users database with their profiles?

limits
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nellykey avatar image nellykey commented ·

Am I right the one of important limits here is total size allowed for all data? (for example 100 000 users * 10kb equals 1GB of space used).

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Yes, for free tier user, there is no MAU limit. You can see more information in this answer: https://community.playfab.com/answers/15812/view.html. And you can check all the limits with Game Manager by selecting your title and then clicking Settings → Limits.

For your second question, you can export uses' data with ExportMasterPlayerData method. For more info, please see https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/title-management/playfab-gdpr-deleting-and-exporting-player-data.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.