question

Max avatar image
Max asked

Error when calling LoginWithIOSDeviceID - ServiceUnavailable - 409 conflict

Hi

TitleID: D37C

API RequestID: a2883dd733b54443bc1b203698f3e047

Everything was okay, then suddenly the game received "ServiceUnavailable - 409 Conflict" error when trying to login with LoginWithIOSDeviceID, Could it be happened because I deleted a player directly from Game Manager, the somehow the player became corrupted?

A conflict occurred trying to make multiple edits to the same data at the same time. .............

There were no other processes editing the player data and the player ID does not even exist inside Game Manager because I deleted it from the Game Manager.

Maybe it's related with:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/4764/errorcode-1133-loginwithandroiddeviceid.html

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I'd recommend reviewing this thread for more info on this particular error: https://community.playfab.com/questions/17862/409-conflict-when-calling-getcontentuploadurl.html. In short, there are a number of things that could cause this, occasionally, but if you're using good coding practices to ensure you don't have multiple calls to the service in flight at the same time, it should be fairly rare.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Max avatar image Max commented ·

The code is very simple, and there is no attempt to automatic retry at all

if (!PlayFab.PlayFabClientAPI.IsClientLoggedIn())
 {
	PlayFab.PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithIOSDeviceID(...);
 }

Also the game already on store submission, we test it countless times and that issue doesn't happen on all our devices but one, because I deleted a player ID that was being used by the device.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Max commented ·

If the player account still had the Device ID in question associated with it, that may be part of the problem. What I would recommend is unlinking any login methods from the account first.

0 Likes 0 ·
Max avatar image Max brendan commented ·

Hi Brendan,

Since I deleted that account and the account is not visible anywhere in the Game Manager, I think I need your help to unlink or reset the account.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.