question

Wang Yichun avatar image
Wang Yichun asked

errorCode: 1133 | LoginWithAndroidDeviceID

TitleId: D84D

LoginWithAndroidDeviceID

{ "TitleId": "{ {TitleId}}", "AndroidDeviceId": "213b6389cb971d9a", "CreateAccount": true }

{ "code": 409, "status": "Conflict", "error": "A conflict occurred trying to make multiple edits to the same data at the same time. This often indicates that there are multiple concurrent requests to the same API for the same player", "errorCode": 1133, "errorMessage": "A conflict occurred trying to make multiple edits to the same data at the same time. This often indicates that there are multiple concurrent requests to the same API for the same player", "errorHash": "eb48636065a03f9e1e8ea54a258f00a3", "errorDetails": { "RequestID": [ "8d9ebed72b584db3b1270673f5ab0e84" ] } }

This device is my android device used for test.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

A 409 error usually indicates multiple attempts to write to the same data at the same time. I just created an account using the Device ID you specified, with the LoginWithAndroidDeviceId API call. It's not clear why your test with that ID would have failed. If you can find a reproducible test case, please do let us know. To date, we haven't heard of others having this issue with the Android Device ID login call.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wang Yichun avatar image Wang Yichun commented ·

There is no AndroidDeviceId with "213b6389cb971d9a" at all now.

I just want to use my device to test my game, and could you help me check my TitleId, or delete that account or do the other things to make that DeviceId reuse.

0 Likes 0 ·
Wang Yichun avatar image Wang Yichun commented ·

The reproducible test case is to use my TitleId and my AndroidDeviceId. 100%.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Wang Yichun commented ·

I've cleaned up the references in your title. Can you re-test?

0 Likes 0 ·
Wang Yichun avatar image Wang Yichun brendan commented ·

it seems like ok now, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.