question

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image
Brent Batas (Lisk) asked

PlayerProfileModel has empty VirtualCurrencyBalances

I have some admin code running GetPlayerProfileAsync

and I am always getting a null result for my playerProfileModel.VirtualCurrencyBalances

Usually, this type of thing happens when I don't have the proper PlayerProfileViewConstraints set up. However, I can't find anything related to virtual currency in there. Am I missing something?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

My apologies - that should have been excluded from the documentation. We plan to add virtual currency balances to the player profile in an upcoming release, but they're not part of that data right now. Currently, you would need to query them via the inventory (though we will be adding a direct query for VC balances and recharge times, as well). I'll file a bug to have that removed from the player profile model, for now.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image Brent Batas (Lisk) commented ·

Great, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.