question

sathyaraj avatar image
sathyaraj asked

Weekly Leaderboard remaining time

Hi, We have set up a weekly tournament using leaderboard which resets every week. Now we need to show the remaining time till the leaderboard is reset in the game. Is there any right way to do this with provided Playfab APIs?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, the reset time is returned in the NextReset parameter when you query the leaderboard. Also, daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboard resets always are scheduled for 00:00:00 UTC, so that you can also calculate it without a call (when necessary).

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sathyaraj avatar image sathyaraj commented ·

Thanks. got it working. neat.

0 Likes 0 ·
Nithin avatar image Nithin commented ·

Hi @Brendan,@sathyaraj, what's the default reset time(in UTC) if we keep it as hourly ?? I need to start a tournament in my game at 10:00 AM (in IST timezone) and reset after every 24 hrs. NO way ? or any other recommendations!!..Thanks in advance

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Nithin commented ·

Not sure I understand. If you set it to hourly, that means it's scheduled for every hour (NN:00). A daily reset would be scheduled for 00:00:00, as stated above. If you need to reset at 10:00:00 each day, I'd recommend using the Admin API call.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.