question

Forma Giuseppe avatar image
Forma Giuseppe asked

Change TitleID during Unity build execution

Hello,

I'm trying to change through code the TitleId in Unity, but when I change it, the Studio in PlayFab EdEx changes to "OVERRIDE" and the message "You are using a TitleId to which you are not a member. A title administrator can approve access for your account." appears, and the PlayFab functionalities stop working. The change is made by inserting the new TitleId inside PlayFabSharedSettings.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

unity3dTitle DataAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you change the TitleId via PlayFabSharedSettings, please ensure you enter the TitleId in uppercase so that the PlayFab Unity Extension will fill in the corresponding Studio, Title and Developer Secret Key automatically, otherwise you will see the error message “You are using a TitleId to which you are not a member. A title administrator can approve access for your account” in PlayFab Unity Extension. And according to my test, modifying the title id in this way will not stop the PlayFab functionalities from working, did you receive any error messages? In addition, you can use the PlayFab Unity SDK directly without installing the PlayFab Unity Editor Extensions, please refer to Installing the PlayFab SDK for Unity - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn for more detail.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.