question

Travis Lange avatar image
Travis Lange asked

Can I have duplicate addons to support multiple games?

I would like to have duplicate addons so that my 1 PlayFab Title can support multiple games. I plan on releasing a series of games and I'd like users to be able to access the same data in each of those games. Can I simply add a 2nd Google Add On for example so that 2 different Google Applications can sign into the same PlayFab Title?

6950-image.png

6962-image.png

AuthenticationPartner Add-ons
image.png (19.0 KiB)
image.png (26.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Currently, PlayFab does not support the ability to have duplicate addons in one title. And usually, one title represents one game. If you want users to be able to access the same data in each of your games, PlayFab provide publisher data for you to share same data across titles. You could refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/titledata/using-publisher-data .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.