question

snakeeyed022 avatar image
snakeeyed022 asked

,Why is there a playfab logo next to this user?

6882-image.png

This popped up in my PlayFab players and i dont know what it means.

For cautionary reasons i decided to IP ban the player and remove their master ID because of past issues with PlayFab hackers.

Can someone tell me if i did the right thing or the wrong thing and what this actually means???

,6871-image.png

I dont know what this means but ive was going onto playfab to ban two people when all of a sudden i saw that? I have removed the master player incase its a playfab hacker but can someone tell me what it is?

Player Data
image.png (10.2 KiB)
image.png (10.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

The PlayFab logo next to a player indicates that the player originally logged in using the LoginWithPlayFab API or originally registered using the RegisterPlayFabUser API. Please note that different initial login methods will have different logos next to the player. In addition, if you are not allowing players to Login with PlayFab or Register with PlayFab user, you could refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/api-references/api-access-policy to disable these two APIs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.