question

annaivanova avatar image
annaivanova asked

OnAuthenticateLocalUserCompleted: FAIL: The local device has internet connectivity issues which caused the operation to fail

Hello, I initialize party network successfully, create Local user with proper entityId and entityToken parameters, create local chat control. Then I try to create new party network and callback to AuthenticateLocalUser() returns fail with error description "The local device has internet connectivity issues which caused the operation to fail". As I can't Authenticate local user network is destroyed in a few seconds. Internet connection is fine. Callback to CreatePartyNetwork comes with success, network descriptor is correct and can be serialized properly. In attachments you can see the code of ChatHelper (class with party functions) and file with logic of these functions calls. 6851-party.zip and a log 6840-log.zip 1.03.2024 I did not have this issue, then it started to happen. I use https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabMultiplayerUnreal latest version Could you please give me a tip what can be the problem? Thank you in advance!

Authentication
party.zip (2.7 KiB)
log.zip (814 B)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

I found this error message(PLAYFAB: FOnlineSubsystemPlayFab::OnEndpointDestroyed: Unable to retrieve UniqueIdentifier from endpoint: information about the endpoint is not yet available because the endpoint is still being created) in your log. https://community.playfab.com/questions/69703/we-are-getting-starnge-error-during-creation-of-se.html?childToView=69821#answer-69821 It may be related to this reason. You can try restart router to reset network.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

annaivanova avatar image annaivanova commented ·

I've checked several times and 100% surer router is not an issue. OnEndpointDestroyed comes because we can't Authenticate Local User when we create new party network, so I think the main problem is there. Router, firewall, connection are checked and double-checked and they are fine. Could you please give me some tips what can cause the issue? Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.