question

lagos llanos, patricio (ext) avatar image
lagos llanos, patricio (ext) asked

whitelist to use in azure storage account

I'm creating a Data connection to azure storage account. For policy compliance reasons I was unable to let public access in Storage account, so I and need to include IPs that made calls from PlayFab.

How could I obtain this list. I try to include the list from Title Settings --> IP Features, but it's not work. Appears the error indicating that have not write privileges on sink.

There exists a IP list to include in Azure Storage account Networking to permit just communications from PlayFab?

Player Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang commented ·

What do you mean by “need to include IPs that made calls from PlayFab”, “an IP list to include in Azure Storage account Networking to permit just communications from PlayFab?” Is there other Party that can communicate with Azure Storage account?

Did you copy the address in API features and follow Configure Azure Storage firewalls and virtual networks | Microsoft Learn to set it?

6773-image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (71.5 KiB)

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.