question

contato avatar image
contato asked

After resetting the statistics, PlayFabClientAPI.GetLeaderboard continues with old data

A statistic was created that resets weekly to record the sum of the week's winnings, but after resetting it continues with last week's data and prizeTables did not execute when reset.

6736-image.png

Leaderboards and Statistics
image.png (83.2 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

contato avatar image contato commented ·

'GetLeaderboardRequest' does not contain a definition for 'UseSpecificVersion'

0 Likes 0 ·
contato avatar image contato commented ·

@Infer Wang The link you gave me seems to refer to a user's leaderboard, when in fact I need the general leaderboard, the statistics are already reset weekly, but old data still comes back and I can't define a version.

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang contato commented ·

What does “general leaderboard” mean, can you show me the screenshot of your leaderboard? For the 'UseSpecificVersion', it can help get the last version like this: 6758-image.png 6759-image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (69.5 KiB)
image.png (77.1 KiB)

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

I can’t reproduce it, after resetting the leaderboard, I call GetLeaderboard and successfully received the newest data. Could you please check if your leaderboard newest version is the one you received from the API. If not, you may follow Using resettable statistics and leaderboards - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to correctly set it. 6755-image.png 6756-image.png

image.png (20.0 KiB)
image.png (15.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.