question

b-vl-vl avatar image
b-vl-vl asked

Will Economy v2 affect my account subscription plan

I'm a solo developer (not even that, just amatuer) and I want to add a credit card info to access Economy v2. Here 2 questions arises:

1. Billing information is required as well as inputting some info about "your company" in there. Am I obliged to have a registered legal entity to add a paying method or was it done "just in case" and I can fill some made-up information there or like put my apartment in?

2. Aftermath of using Economy v2. I am aware that it requires billing info because of limited API calls. However, will providing card detail and activating Economy v2 automatically switch me to pay-on-go plan? Or will it remain test plan (as I have it now), but with additional billing for Economy v2?

Thank you.

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

1.The company name and address are necessary messages.

2.Activating Economy v2 will not automatically switch you to a pay-as-you-go plan, you will remain free to start plan. And Catalog V2 contains free part Economy Pricing Meters - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn, excess will incur expenses(The expense is based on pay-as-you-go’s price) . You can estimate the expense by referring to PlayFab Pricing Overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.